University of Connecticut University of UC Title Fallback Connecticut

Funding Sources

A total of $1,800 will be made available to Hall Associations for additional funding. Hall Associations can request up to $600 of additional funding at a time. Requests for funding must be made through the RHA CFO. Please fill out the funding form and bring it with you to your meeting with RHA executive board members for review. The RHA executive board will then review the case and determine the amount of requested funding to be allocated to your hall association.